acebook



we say: “it’s impossible”
ALLAH says: “All things are possible”
we say: “i’m too tired”
ALLAH says: “I will give you rest”
we say: “i can’t go on”
ALLAH says: “My grace is sufficient”
we say: “i can’t figure things out”
ALLAH says: “I will direct your steps”
we say: “i can’t do it”
ALLAH says: “You can do all things”
we say: “i’m not able”
ALLAH says: “I am able”
we say: “it’s not worth it”
ALLAH says: “it will be worth it”
we say: “i can’t forgive myself”
ALLAH says: “I FORGIVE YOU”
we say: “i can’t manage”
ALLAH says: “I will supply all your needs”
we say: “i’m afraid”
ALLAH says: “I have not given you a spirit of fear”
we say: “i’m always worried and frustrated”
ALLAH says: “Cast all your cares on ME”
we say: “i don’t have enough faith”
ALLAH says: “I have given everyone a measure of faith”
we say: “i’m not smart enough”
ALLAH says: “I give you wisdom”
we say: “i feel all alone”
ALLAH says: “I will never leave you or forsake you”
we say: “nobody really loves me”
ALLAH says: “I love you”
 “May ALLAH Grant Us All Contentment. Aameen”

Categories: